Written by Rosamund Small, Directed and Developed by Mitchell Cushman
**Named “One of the top Cultural Moments of 2016” by the CBC**
An intimate immersive encounter that imagines the future of romantic connection.
Navigate your way through a series of simultaneously-unfolding duets, in which innovations in technology grant physical transformation, time and space travel, immortality, the extraction of the human soul, and a fridge that expands to hold infinite groceries—all in the name of love.
If you roll over in bed and reach for your iPhone, if you store more memories on your feed than in your brain, if you’ve ever longed to upgrade yourself or your partner, then welcome to TomorrowLove™.
- November 19th – December 18th, 2016
simply mind blowing. Loved every moment, rdy for round 2. #TomorrowLove
Most ambitious yet for Outside the March, I hope to go back to the future before the end of the run. #TomorrowLove
Run, don’t walk, to The Aorta and check out #TomorrowLove. One of the best shows I’ve seen in Toronto. Authentic, inventive, bold. Go!
I wish I could keep going back. This show is changing what theatre means. the coolest most exciting thing I think I have ever seen. #TomorrowLove
#TomorrowLove is unlike anything you will ever experience.
Saw #TomorrowLove from @OutsidetheMarch. It was so spectacular, I’m going to go again.
Go see #TomorrowLove Was blown away by performances, stories and the venue. a truly enriching experience.
Still in awe…can I come back like now? #TomorrowLove
Cast & Creative Team
- Damien Atkins
- Katherine Cullen
- Paul Dunn
- Amy Keating
- Cyrus Lane
- Mayko Nguyen
- Oyin Oladejo
- Anand Rajaram
- Rosamund Small – Playwright
- Mitchell Cushman – Director and Developer
- Michelle Yagi – Producer
- Deanna Galati – Assistant Producer
- Anahita Dehbonehie – Scenic Design
- Nick Blais – Lighting Design
- Lindsay Junkin – Costume Design
- Richard Feren – Composition and Sound Design
- Kate Sandeson – Stage Management
- Kate Hennigar – Apprentice Stage Manager
- Alanna McConnell – Production Management / Technical Direction
- Dave Costello – Associate Production Manager/
- Llyandra Jones – Associate Director
- Griffin McInnes – Associate Director
- Sabah Haque – Front of House & Group Sales Manager
- Alexis Eastman – Community Engagement Manager
- Robert Binet – Choreographer
- Cassandra Martin – Assistant Choreographer
- Samantha Eng – Publicist
- Neil Silcox – Photographer
- Sebastien Heins – TomorrowLoveTM 360 Trailer Creator
- Katherine Devlin Rosenfeld – Production Consultant
Aorta Attendants (Artistic Apprentices)
- Violette Daveau
- Sascha Houpt
- Ben Jeffries
- Emily Lindgreen
- Cankurt Perek
Awards & Accolades
- Top Cultural Moment of the Year (2016) – CBC
- Favourite Show of the Year (2016) – Intermission